Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd (HCCBPL) is the largest bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company (www.thecoca-colacompany.com) in India. It is part of The Coca-Cola Company’s Bottling Investments Group (BIG) and responsible for the manufacture, package, sale and distribution of beverages under the trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company.
The Coca-Cola system in India comprises the following :
- Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. – (www.coca-colaindia.com) is a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, USA. While building the consumer franchise for The Coca-Cola Company trademarks, they also lead world class governance systems for the operations of all partners in bottling, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders.
- Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd. – As part of the Bottling Investments Group of The Coca-Cola Company, HCCBPL has 24 bottling plants at strategic locations in various states spread across India and covers approximately 65% of bottling operations for the Coca-Cola System in India
HCCBPL has an extensive distribution system spanning more than a million outlets operating with world class execution standards. The focus of the system is to develop strong consumer value while delivering preferred choice of refreshment at an arm’s length of desire to the consumer.
HCCBPL’s Product Portfolio has an extensive range to choose from :
- Sparkling Beverages – Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Thums Up®, Sprite®, Fanta®, Limca®, Kinley® Soda, Schweppes® Tonic Water.
- Still Beverages – Maaza®, Minute Maid® Pulpy Orange, Minute Maid® Nimbu Fresh, Minute Maid® 100% Juices (Apple, Grapes, Orange, Mixed Fruit), Minute Maid® range of fruit flavoured drinks.
- Water – Kinley®, Bonaqua®.
Over the years, HCCB has focused on building world class operations based on principles of safety, profitability and solid governance to claim sustained growth. As part of HCCB’s journey of moving towards being a World Class Company, it has strengthened its organization in terms of Supply Chain, Infrastructure, Market Execution, People, Processes, Compliance, Governance and Route-to-Market. This approach has enabled it to build its portfolio through launching new packs and brands, coupled with a competitive pricing strategy based on a balance of value pricing and eliminating waste.